domingo, 9 de dezembro de 2007

The British Invasion: The History of British Rock Vol. 3 (1988)

1. Love Potion No. 9 (The Searchers)
2. It's Gonna Be Alright (Gerry & the Pacemakers)

3. From a Window (Billy J. Kramer)

4. Willow Weep for Me (Chad & Jeremy)

5. Sha La La (Manfred Mann)

6. Tired of Waiting for You (The Kinks)

7. I'll Never Find Another You (The Seekers)

8. Bus Stop (The Hollies)

9. Wild Thing (The Troggs)

10. I'm a Man (The Yardbirds)

11. True Love Ways
(Peter & Gordon)
12. Do the Freddie (Freddie & the Dreamers)

13. I Go to Pieces (Peter & Gordon)

14. Colours (Donovan)

15. Tossin' and Turnin' (The Ivy League)

16. In
the Hall of the Mountain King (Sounds Incorporated)
17. I'll Keep on Holding On (The Action)

18. She's Coming Home (The Zombies)

19. Making Time (The Creation)

20. I Remember When I Loved Her (The Zombies)


download

download

Nenhum comentário: