quarta-feira, 5 de dezembro de 2007

The British Invasion: The History of British Rock Vol. 1 (1988)

1. You Really Got Me (The Kinks)
2. How Do You Do It? (Gerry & the Pacemakers)

3. Nobody I Know (Peter & Gordon)

4. I'm Telling You Now (Freddie & the Dreamers)

5. She's Not There (The Zombies)

6. Little Children (Billy J. Kramer & the Dakotas)

7. Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying (Gerry & the Pacemakers)

8. Hippy Hippy Shake (The Swinging Blue Jeans)

9. Bad to Me (Billy J. Kramer & The Dakotas)

10. Yesterday's Gone (Chad & Jeremy)

11. For Your Love (The Yardbirds)

12. Have I the Right? (The Honeycombs)

13. Needles and Pins (The Searchers)

14. World Without Love (Peter & Gordon)

15. I'm Gonna Love You Too (The Hullaballoos)

16. Hello Little Girl (The Fourmost)

17. Funny How Love Can Be (The Ivy League)

18. It's Alright (Adam Faith)

19. Tip of My Tongue (Tommy Quickly)

20. He's in Town (The Rockin' Berries)


download

download

Nenhum comentário: